- How long do acclimate my new coral?
Float your coral for 30 minutes then over the next 30 minutes drip acclimate before placing it in your tank. If you have any question don't hesitate to contact us.
- When will my order ship?
- You will be contacted within 48 hours to find out what day is best for you to receive your order. If you have not heard anything in 48 hours please contact me by calling or texting 586.747.2945 or use the contact page at the bottom of the page.
- What if my order is Dead on Arrival?
In this unfortunate instance take pictures take pictures and contact us within 2 hours of the posted delivery time in the original SEALED packaging. We will either refund those items or reship that part of your order(will be our choice depending on the situation). No refunds on shipping.
- Can I pick the items up locally if I don't want to pay shipping?
Absolutely I am located at
47150 Liberty Bell East
Macomb, MI 48044
(21 and Garfield area)
please use coupon code "LOCAL" to remove all shipping charges. You can call or text me to figure out the best pickup time(586.747.2945 Steve). Most orders can be picked up within 24 hours some withing 1 hour if I am home. I have a full time job but can work with you to find a good time to pickup most days of the week.
- If I placed an order and it hasn't shipped yet can I add to my order?
Absolutely, just place an additional order and use coupon code "LOCAL" this will remove the shipping charges you would have already paid on your first order.
- Is there a box charge?
Nope, the shipping charge includes any boxes, heat packs, cold packs or filler material as needed. You can order as much as you like if I need to use multiple boxes there is NO extra charge.